DTG ink, means "direct to Garment ink". It is a water based pigment ink for large format printers with Epson and Ricoh series printhead, like Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh, Epson etc. It is also suitable for flat printer or small size format. Convenient to use on small work shop. DTG pigment ink offers a new experience in digital printing on textiles. The ink is suitable for printing on most types of fabrics whether natural, man-made or blended fabrics and ideal for high-speed direct digital printing for the majority of textile applications.
• Excellent washing (level4-5) and light fastness (level5-6)
• Easy process: Direct print to textile-> heat ->finish
• Printing smooth, no printhead jam
• High efficiency, can greatly reduce the fabric and paint waste
• Environmental materials guarantees no harm to Human and Environment
Colors: CMYK LM LC White
*All trademarks or registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. Any third-party shown here are for reference purpose only.
- Tinta Digital UV
- Tinta Impressão Digital
- Tinta têxtil
- Tinta de escritório